The latest research on obesity shows that visceral fat-type obesity will be a serious threat to life!
What is visceral fat?
Visceral fat is not superficial fat in the viscera, nor is it “fat” that we used to understand, but a fat that surrounds the organs.
- Its residence: Mainly in the abdominal cavity, it is difficult to rule out
- It’s colour: White
- Its classification: Like subcutaneous fat, visceral fat also belongs to triglyceride (human body fat is divided into fatty acids, triglycerides, cholesterol, phospholipids, and triglycerides account for 90% of body fat, and we lose weight is to reduce the triglyceride)
Wondering whether your internal organs are over “fat”? Let the following points tell you:
- Your waist stockpiles too much fat, all kinds of slim waist method are of no avail.
- This is the first sign of excessive fat, because visceral fat just in the abdominal cavity, once the hoarding too much, waist size will continue to increase!
- Are you a meatless type? Especially when eating dinner, if you do not have meat, you have no idea about what to eat.
- If for a long time, fat in the body is difficult to be absorbed and burned. It can only accumulate around the internal organs, eventually leading to excess visceral fat.
- Physical examination report shows that everything is normal, just overnutrition.