Who Should Take LiveBerries?
Any age, Any gender, Anybody
- Drink everyday as a vitality booster fighting aging problem
- People who wants to stay healthy
- Active athletic who always felt tired
- People who wants to have better digestion
- Those leading a fast and hectic lifestyle: to cope with work, emotional and physical stress.
Nector of Wild Berries
True to being “nectar of wild berries”, this beverage packed high in antioxidants which combine the goodness of blackberry, strawberry, red and black raspberry, boysenberry, cherry, blueberry, cranberry and mulberry.
Anxioxidant have a range of health benefits and can also protect us against free radicals.
Each serving provides 1.5 cups of fresh berries!
How does VesPro™ LiveBerries work?
- Antioxidant rich, standardize ORAC 8000 TE per serving. (Brunswick Labs (USA) certified).
- Stops fatigue and boosts recovery patients after chemo therapy during recovery phase or even athletes at a recovery phase.
- Fights harmful free radicals responsible for aging.
- Reduces harmful free radicals.
- Improves bowel system and helps to reduce weight.
Our Old Fashioned & Ethical Farming methods
Our berries are planted in small, old fashioned American family farms who still proudly practice ethical farming and harvesting methods. Only the finest home fermented compost and natural insecticides such as wood vinegar are used in their cultivation. Unlike huge commercial farms who are accelerating agents such as carbide to quicken the ripening process, our berries are allowed to ripen naturally without human or chemical interventions.
Our Farming Philosophy
VesPro works with small family owned farms in the West Coast of the US and introduces them to the Oregon State University (OSU) Small Farms Program in Lane Country, Oregon. OSU’s program educates farmers in the use of fair treatment to their soil for sustainable farming & sustainable farming techniques.
Our Lab Verified Compost (Natural Fertilizer)
Compost is the food for our soil and they help to naturally elevate soil nutrient levels without using synthetic fertilizers.
The Hawaiian Earth Products (Hawaii) and Texas Pure Products in Plano (Texas) make some of the best lab tested & lab verified compost for berry cultivation. Comprising of wet grass, forest wood chips, cocoa shells & peanut shells, their unique compost produces a supercritical C:N Ratio 16: 1 and pH 7.69 – 8.16 both of which are crucial in cultivating some of the most nutritious berries in the world with the highest life force due to the compost’s high mineral content. Our composts also pass all heavy metal contaminant and microbacterial test.
Our Family Heirloom Seeds
VesPro works only with farms that do not use commercial, hybrids or GMO seeds as we insist on family heirloom seeds. Our farms procure their annual seeds from :
- Black Creek Heirloom Seeds (Missouri)
- Comstock Ferre (Connecticut)
- The Living Seed Company (California)
Their seeds are proudly inherited through generations from a single farm belonging to a single family lineage. Using heirloom seeds is the best method to avoid cross pollination or cross contamination with GMO seeds. Heirloom seeds can produce the most nutritious and tastiest berries but are most vulnerable to global warming, prolonged drought, excessive rainfall & extreme weather changes which might cause a sour or an unusually tart taste in the berries.
We have stockist in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Kedah, Terengganu, Johor, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Sarawak.
Here is the full stockist list