LiveProtein has one of the highest purity (90%w/w) & highest bioavailability (PDCAAS 0.98) in soy protein isolate powder.
LiveProtein is exclusively produced by ADM (Archer Daniels Midlands Company, USA) using the finest premium grade, Non GMO certified soybeans proudly grown & cultivated in its homestate of Illinois, USA.
PROFAM 930 (LiveProtein) – The crown jewel of all soy protein isolates by ADM, USA
The Grower & Manufacturer – Acrher Daniels Midlands (ADM)
ADM is one of the most knowledgeable & largest soy protein isolate manufacturers who pioneered Non GMO soybeans & linseed cultivation in the USA since 1902. Their extensive experience in Non GMO soybeans has created the finest, purest & highest density soy protein isolate powders which has the following distinctive characteristics.
OUR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEES
- To be from illegal protein elevating compounds Etc: melamine, cyanuric acid, ammeline & ammelide.
- To be free from inferior soy protein elevating foods Etc: rice protein isolates, mung bean protein, wheat protein & soy flour.
- To be free from soy texture improving agents. Etc: textured vegetable proteins (TVP) & Boric Acid (Borax)
- Strict vegans
- Strict detox/ slimming programs as a meat free easily digested supplemental vegetarian protein
- Sensitive patients prone to bloating from other soy protein sources
- Those who wish to have good cholesterol level
- Those who wish to lessen sugar cravings and stabilize blood glucose levels
Our PDCAAS Score
PDCAAS: 0.98 of 1 (Protein Digestestibility Corrected Amino Acid Profile)
What is PDCAAS? PDCAAS is the official measure of a protein’s bioavailability in humans. Most companies cannot provide proof of this official score. The chart below proves that only LiveProtein can provide the best & most bioavailable 100% vegetarian source of protein.
What is PDCAAS?
PDCAAS is the official measure of a protein’s bioavailability in humans. Most companies cannot provide proof of this official score.
The chart below proves that only LiveProtein can provide the best & most bioavailable 100% vegetarian source of protein.
The early Greeks call Protein as Proteios… which means “ Of Primary Importance”.
Protein is the most vital nutrition for maintenance of good health & vitality. Muscles, hair, enzymes, collagen, blood, hormones & nerves are all made of… you guessed it right… protein! So without protein, your body will simply not be able to rebuild & repair itself.
Importance Of Protein – A Historical & Cultural View
The Okinawans are long living people in Japan called Centenarians as they live above 100 years of age
The characteristics of their diet is:
- Lots of protein comprising (fermented soy (natto) & fish)
- Lots of soy (Okinawans eat 2.5 times more soy than their big city Japanese dwellers)
- Lots of good fat (Omega 3 oils from the favourite raw fish)
- Lots of vegetables
- Lesser grain based foods (Okinawans take more vegetables and fruits therefore they take less rice)