Well, if you eat fresh raw foods then you get enough enzymes to digest those foods. But if you eat cooked foods you should realize that they have zero enzymes. This means your body must produce a huge quantity of digestive enzymes to digest those foods and will actually interrupt the making of the much needed metabolic enzymes that it would have used for healthy elimination and assimilation of nutrients, and regeneration of cells and tissue.
Why choose VesPro LiveZymes as your enzymes drinks?
VesPro LiveZymes is a potent broad-spectrum plant-based enzyme blend. It contains 14 different types of digestive enzymes from a 14-day fermentation process of 12 types of fresh foods and fruits.
12 types fresh foods and fruits:
- Purple Grapes
- Soy Bean
14 types of high potency digestive enzymes:
- Acid Maltase – Digestion of Maltose
- Lipase – Digestion of fats
- Protease A – Digestion of protein / Anti-inflammatory
- Protease B – Digestion of protein / Anti-inflammatory
- Protease C – Digestion of protein / Anti-inflammatory
- Peptidase – Digestion of peptides into amino acids
- Alpha Amylase – Digestion of starches and oligosaccharides
- Glucoamylase – Digestion of complex carbohydrates
- Alpha-Galactosidase – Digestion of beans and legumes
- Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) – Digestion of milk sugar
- Invertase (Sucrase) – Digestion of sucrose
- Cellulase – Digestion of insoluble fiber
- HemiCellulase – Digestion of high fiber bread and Crackers
- Pectinase – Digestion of plant skin
- Reduction in indigestion and heartburn problems
- Ensure maximum absorption of nutrients from intake of foods and supplements
- Relief from gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea
- Improved digestion of foods such as beans, soy, egg, fats, milk, and fiber
- Diminished food allergies due to complete protein digestion
- An increase in energy levels due to better absorption of nutrients
- High in proteolytic enzymes for reduction of inflammation for increased heart health, cancer prevention, and recovery
- Rapid and immediate detoxification with increased in mental clarity when consumed on empty stomach
- Supporting healthy weight loss
- Relieve overburdened pancreas
Papaya Enzymes (Papain)- Natural Remedy For Heartburn
Is Your Digestive System Working Well?
Aren’t There Enough Enzymes in the Food We Eat?
12 Foods That Contain Natural Digestive Enzymes
10 Interesting Facts About Our Digestive System
LiveZymes – Digestive Enzymes From 12 Different Food & Fruits
LiveEssence – Pristine clear liquid concentrate containing enzymes and colloidal minerals
The Important Roles Of Trace Minerals