Premium Quality Of BioNatto Plus
The active ingredient “Nattokinase NSK-SD®” is manufactured in Japan by Japan Bio Science Laboratory Co., Ltd. They are the inventor and patent holder of Nattokinase NSK-SD®.
We send samples of BioNatto Plus back to Japan Bio Science Laboratory Co., Ltd to conduct product efficacy test to ensure that quality is maintained (every 2 capsule gives at least 2000FU).
– Jul 2015 efficacy test (View)
– May 2016 efficacy test (View)
– Oct 2017 efficacy test (View)
– Mar 2019 efficacy test (View)
– Oct 2023 efficacy test (View)
Nattokinase NSK-SD® is a premium product which has undergo extensive stability, safety and efficacy test.
Dynamic Nutrition is a member of Japan NattoKinase Association (JNKA) via recommendation from our partner Japan Bio Science Laboratory!
Backed by Clinical Studies
Stability & Safety Studies:
- Oral Single Dose Toxicity Study in Rats
- Oral 28-Day & 90-Day Repeated Dose Toxicity Study in Rats
- Chromosomal Aberration Test in Cultured Mammalian Cells
- Reverse Mutation Assay
- Pathogenicity Test of Nattokinase Producing Bacteria
- An Oral Safety Study of Natural Super Kinase Ⅱ: A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind Study (Human Clinical Trial)
- NSK-SD® Nattokinase: Improving circulation & promoting cardiovascular health (Human Clinical Trial). (View)
Avoid Counterfeit Nattokinase
Quoted from Japan Bio Science Laboratory Co., Ltd.
“Despite this significant body of scientific evaluation there are still many companies offering counterfeit enzymes claiming to be Nattokinase. Some examples include peptidase produced by Bacillus subtilis in Japan, protease produced by Genus Bacillus bacteria in China and Taiwan, Chungkinase produced by similar bacteria Bacillus sp. in Korea and protease formulation produced by fungi Aspergillus oryzae in USA that are manufactured and marketed as Nattokinase. Although some of them are close to Nattokinase, they are all different enzymes.
These enzymes do degrade fibrin (artificial thrombus) in a petri dish (in vitro) each to a greater or lesser extent. However, this does not guarantee or describe or even indicate that the same reactions will or might take place in humans (in vivo) when they consume these enzymes. Moreover, since they are different enzymes, the extensive safety data we have undertaken to prove our Nattokinase is safe does not apply to their enzymes. “