Probiotics For Eczema & Allergies
What is HP-PROSHIELD?
HP-PROSHIELD is a unique formulation to shield and relieve your body from allergies.
HP-ProShield is a combination of both probiotics and prebiotics containing 16 billion CFUs live probiotics:
- Bifidobacterium Breve M16-V
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103
- Bifidobacterium Longum BB536
- Lactobacillus Casei Zhang
HP-ProShield is a proprietary blend of probiotics which significantly reduce allergy symptoms
Tummy Upset & Constipation
Improve growth of good intestinal bacteria. GOS provide dietary fiber to ensure smooth bowel movement.
Illness & When Taking Antibiotics
Illness and antibiotics disrupts the balance of intestinal bacteria ecosystem. HP-ProShield restores and maintains this balance and re-establishes healthy immunity
Take HP-ProShield before and throughout travels to new places to build up stable intestinal bacteria to reduce the risk of traveller’s diarrhoea.
Who Should Take
HP-ProShield is suitable for children, adults and elderly
Have allergy problems such as eczema & food intolerance
Have digestive issues such as constipation, indigestion, stomach upset, etc.
Fall sick easily and absent from work or school
WEAK AND LETHARGIC
Often feel weak and lethargic
- ADULT: 1 – 2 sachets once per day after meal, or as directed by the doctor or pharmacist.
- CHILDREN (2 – 12 YEARS): 1 Sachet once per day after meal, or as directed by the doctor or pharmacist.
Intake amount may be adjusted to meet individual needs. May consume directly from the sachet or mix with water or beverage. Not to be taken with hot foods or drinks.
Each box has 2g x 20 sachets of HP-ProShield prebiotic and probiotic powder.
This product is approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MAL18036041NC)
The Premium Probiotic
HP ProShield formulated with 4 clinically proven probiotic strains which are extensively tested for efficacy and safety.
HP-ProShield is manufactured under strict GMP conditions to ensure that our probiotics are well and alive when you consume it. Each batch of production is also tested to be free of heavy metal and microbial contamination.
HP-ProShield is approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MAL18036041NC)
The Fight Against Allergy – Start as Early Possible
At a very young age, if a child’s immune system is set as “allergic” it tends to continue being prone to allergies for the rest of their life. The allergic child usually follows a progression pattern of allergy symptoms from food allergy to skin allergy, to bronchial asthma to nose allergy as the child grows older. This phenomenon is known as the Allergic March. Studies has shown that several probiotic strains like Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103, Bifidobacterium longum BB536 and Lactobacillus casei Zhang has shown positive effects against allergies like eczema and asthma. In human clinical trial on children and adults has shown that taking these probiotic strains significantly reduce the symptoms of eczema, food allergy and asthma.
The Allergy Explosion
There has been an worldwide explosion of allergic diseases like atopic dermatitis (eczema), allergic nose and bronchial asthma over the past 50 years. This uptrend in allergies usually affects countries which tend to be highly developed and urbanised.
Are you and your children at risk of becoming allergic?
- One or more close family member has an allergic condition
- Living in “concrete jungles”
- Living in “hygienic” environment
- Frequent use of antibiotics especially during childhood
- Limited types of food during infancy and childhood
- Diet that includes a lot of processed food
Frequent Asked Question ?
Is HP-ProShield suitable for young children?
Yes, HP-ProShield is suitable for children aged 2 years old and above.
Is HP-ProShield suitable for vegetarian and people with diabetes?
Yes, HP-ProShield does not have added sugar, yeast, colouring and preservatives. The mild sweetness of HP ProShield comes from the natural dietary fiber called GOS
Can HP-ProShield be consumed long term?
Yes, HP-ProShield can be consumed on a long-term basis. It does not contain any added sugar or flavouring so it will not cause dental decay or promote the unhealthy habit of taking sweets among children.
1. Effects of administration of bifidobacteria on fecal microflora and clinical symptoms in infants with atopic dermatitis.
Hattori K, et al. Japanese Journal of Allergology, 2003 Jan;52(1):20-30
2. Effects of bifidobacterial supplementation to pregnant women and infants in the prevention of allergy development in infants and on fecal microbiota.
Enomoto T, et al. Allergology International. 2014;63:575-585
3. Clinical Effects of Probiotic Bifidobacterium breve Supplementation in Adult Patients with Atopic Dermatitis.
Yuichi Yoshida, Tet al. Yonago Acta medica 2010;53:37–45
4. Synbiotics prevent asthma-like symptoms in infants with atopic dermatitis
Van Der Aa LB1, et al. Allergy. 2011 Feb;66(2):170-7.
5. Probiotics in the treatment of atopic eczema/dermatitis syndrome in infants: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial.
Viljanen M, et al. Allergy. 2005 Apr;60(4):494-500.
6. Probiotics and Atopic Dermatitis: An Overview
Irfan A. Rather et al. Front Microbiol. 2016; 7: 507.
7. Administration of Bifidobacterium to Infants with Atopic Dermatitis: Changes in Fecal Microflora and Clinical Symptoms in infants with atopic dermatitis
Shoichiro Taniuchi el at. Journal of Applied Research . 2005, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p387-396.
8. Suppressive Effects of Bifidobacterium breve Strain M-16V on T-Helper Type 2 Immune Responses in a Murine Model
Inoue Y et al. Biol Pharm Bull. 2009 Apr;32(4):760-3.
9. Bifidobacterium breve and Lactobacillus rhamnosus treatment is as effective as budesonide at reducing inflammation in a murine model for chronic asthma
Sagar et al. Respiratory Research 2014, 15:46
10. A pilot study on the effect of Lactobacillus casei Zhang on intestinal microbiota parameters in Chinese subjects of different age
L.Y. Kwok et al. Beneficial Microbes, 2014; 5(3): 295-304
11. 454 pyrosequencing reveals changes in the faecal microbiota of adults consuming lactobacillus casei Zhang
Zhang J et al. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2014 Jun;88(3):612-22.
12. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG: An Updated Strategy to Use Microbial Products to Promote Health
Fang Yan et al. Funct Food Rev. 2012 June ; 4(2): 77–84.